- Youtube New Monetization Policy Rules 2018-YouTube Partner Program (YPP) to Better Protect Creators
- How To installing Windows 10 in your Laptop & Desktop PC
- How to Installing & customize a new WordPress theme via WordPress Dashboard Step by Step Guides in Hindi
- NetBSD 7.1.1 released (December 22, 2017) now available as this BSD operating system
- How to Find Network Interface Card Details On Ubuntu
How to Get AdSense Account Approved for Blogspot with Little Trick
In today’s post, I’ll talk about the steps to get Adsense approval along with some methods I’ve tried.
To apply these things easily to your blog, I’ve categorized all the points in the post into three section:
- Should (These things are must to get approval)
- Optional (These things are optional)
- Myths (You don’t need to care about these things)
Let’s dive into it.
Get Google Adsense Approval
How to get Adsense account approval for BlogSpot blog:
- Buy a custom domain name.
- Use Google apps to create a domain specific email address.
- Add pages like About, Contact
- Ensure you use a clean BlogSpot design.
- Have at least 10-15 well-written blog posts.
- Ensure you don’t use copyright images. Here you can find sites to download free images. If you have copied images from Google search, go back & delete it from your blog.
- Ensure your sidebar looks clean & professional.
- Apply for AdSense & enjoy!
Should (These things are must to get approval)
There are some basic things that you need to do know:
- Adsense is not for the people under the age 18.
- You should apply using your primary website URL and not with the sub domain.
- Make sure to fill up all the information in the form without any mistakes.
Type of Content on your Blog
Adsense will not accept the blog which has the prohibited content (For instance: Adult content).
Make sure to check this page where you can see all the Adsense prohibited content.
Articles with High Quality
Make sure to have quality articles on your blog before applying for Adsense. Check the quality of the previously written articles and improve their quality (if they need).
There are no specific numbers on blog articles count. But, having 10-15 high quality articles is good number to go.
Remember a human being (Google employee) is going to manually review your site and not a robot. So having a high quality site is a must, not an optional one.
Make sure your blog have these important pages:
- About page
- Contact page
Create all these pages if you already don’t have these on your blog. Include your email address (which you will use for Adsense) on your blog’s About page.
Blog Design and Structure
Your blog should have a good design and good navigation structure. Don’t make it difficult for the readers to find navigation links.
You can use themes from best themes provider to make your blog professional.
Optional (These things are optional)
Increasing the traffic may increase the chances of getting approval even though there are no minimum traffic requirements.
As I mentioned in my do’s and dont’s of blogging, you will not earn money without traffic no matter which ad network you are using. So try to increase the traffic as much as you can.
There are so many guides on the internet. Apply the tricks which you think will work for your blog.
Make sure your Whois info is public. If your Whois info is private, turn it as public.
Remove other ad networks from your blog
It is not necessary. But doing so may increase the chance of getting approval.
Myths (You don’t need to care about these things)
Use Admin email address
You don’t necessarily have to use admin email address such as [email protected] for applying Adsense. You can apply for Adsense using your Gmail address. I’ve got Adsense approval using my Gmail address.
Blog need to have 6 Months old
Adsense said this:
But, I’ve seen bloggers are getting approval for new blogs less than 6 months old. As long as you have all I said above, you don’t have to wait for 6 months.
If you don’t get approval, don’t got tensed and loose hope.
It is typical for all to get rejected. I’ve got rejected many times. After so many attempts, I’ve finally got my Adsense approval.
So, my suggestion for you is to apply the above steps and then apply it for Adsense. You’ll get accepted for sure.
In case if you are tired of getting approval or don’t want to try Adsense anymore, then check it out these Adsense alternatives to monetize your blog.
I hope this post is useful to you. If you like the information in this post, share this post with your friends and let them know these steps to get Google Adsense approval.
Disclaimer: This post may contains affiliate links. This means I’ll receive commission if you purchase the product via my link. Thanks for your support.