- Youtube New Monetization Policy Rules 2018-YouTube Partner Program (YPP) to Better Protect Creators
- How To installing Windows 10 in your Laptop & Desktop PC
- How to Installing & customize a new WordPress theme via WordPress Dashboard Step by Step Guides in Hindi
- NetBSD 7.1.1 released (December 22, 2017) now available as this BSD operating system
- How to Find Network Interface Card Details On Ubuntu
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone/iPad via Ways
The method has been applied on iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, 6s, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, and 4 as well as iPod Touch and iPad on firmware iOS 11, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2.1 beta, iOS 10, 9.5.3, 9.3.3, 9.3.2, 9.0 and below firmware. In a nutshell, it works. Continue reading to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iOS 11.
Method 1. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone/iPad via DNS
Step 1. Restart your iDevice and choose your country & language > Enter the new DNS server as:
- USA/North America: 188.8.131.52
- Europe: 184.108.40.206
- Asia: 220.127.116.11
- In rest of the world: 18.104.22.168
Steps to completely bypass iCloud Activation iOS 11
- Go to “Applications” choice and select “Crash Test 1” to reprise your things.
- Head to WiFi Settings and select “I” and choose “Manual” option over the zone saying “HTTP proxy”.
- Now list 30 emoji icons (distinct) to “Server” and over “Port” zone type “8888”.
- Choose “Back” and “Next”, and do slide to unlock. Then choose “languages”. Don’t click only, rather click on continuously for a few minutes to boot it over the screen.
- When the home screen shows up, three options will be available: Facetime, Newsstand, and Phone.
- Now hold the Home and Power button each time you start and application to restart iPhone and facilitate the process.
- Now sift through Facetime where the mail of the last owner of the device will be. You can contact that person through that mail and inquire if the device can be taken off from iCloud. If you fail to find the mail, continue with bypass process and see the iPhone Phone app to see if the contact number of the concerned owner is available.