- Youtube New Monetization Policy Rules 2018-YouTube Partner Program (YPP) to Better Protect Creators
- How To installing Windows 10 in your Laptop & Desktop PC
- How to Installing & customize a new WordPress theme via WordPress Dashboard Step by Step Guides in Hindi
- NetBSD 7.1.1 released (December 22, 2017) now available as this BSD operating system
- How to Find Network Interface Card Details On Ubuntu
Fixed/Removed Monetization Yellow Icon | क्या है Yellow Dollar Monetization | Limited or No Ads
How To Fix It Youtube Video Yellow Color Dollar Symbol to Green
Yellow Monetization Icon to Green Monetization Icon | Step By Step in Hindi Full Tutorial – How to Appeal || Video Review Request ||
YouTube Video Monetization Icon Turned Yellow | Limited or No Ads | Solution
Troubleshoot video monetization
Before you start: Make sure you’re signed in with the email address for the YouTube channel you need help with. This helps us quickly guide you to a solution.
If you’ve enabled monetization for your YouTube channel, you may see one of the following monetization icons next to your video. Use this troubleshooter to get help with monetization issues.
If you see a yellow dollar sign next to a video, it means that video currently receives limited or no ads because:
- It is not considered suitable for most brands, so the video will receive fewer ads.
- It does not meet the criteria for advertiser-friendly content, so the video is not eligible for advertising.
Note that this video will still earn subscription revenue from YouTube Red.
What you can do
If you believe that your video is suitable for all brands, you can appeal:
- Sign in to your YouTube account and go to the video in your Video Manager.
- Make sure that your content follows the advertiser-friendly guidelines.
- Click Request review and follow the on-screen instructions. You’ll only see this option if your video is eligible for appeal. Once you submit, the text next to the video in Video Manager will update with your appeal’s status.